Mrs. Chrysochoos’ 4th grade Language Arts students are currently working on informational texts in iReady where they learned how to make guacamole and even take their own pulse. Students learned that informational reading can be lots of fun!
Additionally, students are reading the book Turkey Trouble and disguising turkeys so they don’t get eaten for Thanksgiving! Mrs. Chrysochoos explained, “We will do multi-paragraph writing about our turkeys after we finish disguising them.” She added, “Multi-paragraphs aren’t always fun to write, but when writing about disguised turkeys, they are a lot easier to write.”
Mrs. Chrysochoos concluded that the 4th graders are looking forward to December when they read and write about “Ugly Christmas Sweaters” and have a sweater contest!
Athletic Boosters Winter Sale
Athletic Booster winter spirit wear store is now open!!
Store closes on Tuesday, November 26th at 11pm. No late orders will be accepted.
Purchases will be available for pick up the week of December 16th. We will provide specific instructions for pick up that week.
HS Winter Sports Meeting
Salvation Army Holiday Information
Wood County Personal Shredding Event This Weekend!
- 11/15: Second Quarter Midterm
- 11/19: HS Winter Sports Parent Meeting, 6pm
- 11/27-11/29: Thanksgiving Break
- 12/2: Teacher In-service Day, No School for Students/Athletic Boosters BINGO Night
- 12/19: End of 2nd Quarter/1st Semester
- 12/20: Records Day/First Day of Winter Break for Students
- 1/6: School Resumes
- 1/20: MLK Day, No School
- 2/17: President’s Day, No School
- 2/18: Teacher In-service Day, No School for Students
- 3/6 – 3/8: Musical Weekend “Guys & Dolls”